Terms and conditions of transportation
The goods purchased from Invaru online store can be delivered to Omniva parcel machines all over Estonia, and Omniva also offers courier service. The goods can also be collected from all Invaru's physical stores.
Omniva’s mode of transport
Mode of transport
Depends on the address, see table below
* The courier service delivers the parcel to the front door or gate
Prices for Omniva courier service depending on the weight of the shipment and the delivery zone
0 - 14,99 kg
15 - 29,99 kg
30 - 49,99 kg
50 - 99,99 kg
100 - 199,99 kg
200 - 299,99 kg
300 - 499,99 kg
500 - 1000 kg
üle 1000 kg
* If the package weighs more than 30 kg and/or exceeds the courier package dimensions (height + bottom perimeter = 3 m; longest side up to 1.5 m), the parcel is considered to be a large package. For large packages, the actual weight and capacity weight are compared and the service charge is calculated on the basis of the larger of the two.
- To calculate the capacity weight, the package’s height, length and width are measured (for non-standard packages the notional cube which the package would fit into is taken as the basis).
- Capacity weight = height x length x width x 250 kg/m³
- The capacity weight is always calculated in meters.
Zone 1: Tallinn
Zone 2: Jõhvi, Pärnu, Rakvere, proximity of Tallinn (Harku Rural Municipality, Jõelähtme Rural Municipality, Keila Rural Municipality, Kiili Rural Municipality, Maardu, Paldiski, Raasiku Rural Municipality, Rae Rural Municipality, Saku Rural Municipality, Saue Rural Municipality, Viimsi Rural Municipality), Tartu, settlements near Tartu (Ilmatsalu small town, Kõrveküla, Lohkva, Märja, Tõrvandi, Ülenurme), Viljandi
Zone 3: Elva, Haapsalu, Jõgeva, Kohtla-Järve, Kuressaare, Kärdla, Märjamaa, Narva, Otepää, Paide, Põltsamaa, Põlva, Rapla, Sillamäe, Türi, Valga, Võru
Zone 4: all other Estonian settlements
I will collect the goods myself (free of charge)
The purchaser has the opportunity to collect the ordered goods from Invaru's physical stores. For this you must choose “Will collect myself” from the modes of transportation and specify the suitable Invaru store.
Upon collecting the goods yourself, the same delivery time applies as for other modes of transportation. The goods will be available within 5 working days.
The purchaser will be informed by phone or via e-mail when the goods are ready to be collected.
The package must be collected at the store within 7 days as of receiving the notice.
The goods will be issued only to the person who ordered the goods based on the order number and an identity document, except when the customer informs the Invaru store beforehand of changing the person who collects the goods.
We offer an aid transport service for a fee. Invaru's mechanics can bring an aid to any place in Estonia that suits you.
Prices for transport services:
Delivery of the mobility aid
Returning of the mobility aid
|Delivery and return of a functional bed||36 €|
The time of transportation of aids is agreed with each client separately.